Hypnosis And NLP Trainers
Independent Credentialing Adds Credibility
Qualify Your Course For IHA Certification
We invite you to get your course qualified for certification with the International Hypnosis Association (IHA) today. As an approved and qualified hypnosis or NLP course, your students are eligible to apply for certification with the IHA.
The IHA promotes a high level of professionalism in the field of hypnosis and NLP, providing support, training, and networking opportunities for hypnosis professionals, and advocating the valid and therapeutic uses of hypnosis and NLP through increased public awareness.
Benefits for qualifying your course for certification with the International Hypnosis Association
- Get a comphrensive review of your course
- Get more students to take your course
- Increase student satisfaction
- Get independent validation of all the hard work you put into creating your course
- Gain prestige for your course by highlighting IHA certification in your marketing materials
- The IHA offers support services for members (your students)
Big benefits to your students for getting certification with the International Hypnosis Association
- Free 30 minute consultation on cases or marketing their practices allows them to feel confident and supported knowing they are backed by experts
- Each year members get one resource program to help strengthen their hypnosis or NLP skills or marketing efforts
- A beautiful wall certificate to enhance their prestige from an internationally respected hypnotherapy and NLP credentialing association
- Certification by the IHA helps build a solid reputation as a professional hypnotherapist and/or NLP practitioner and helps ensure client trust
- Free client referrals. When potential clients contact us, we send them to our members if they are in their geographic area or match with their area of expertise
- Free membership listing on IHA's web site
Qualify Your Course
All IHA approved course is based on sound, time-tested principles of psychology, human nature, practical experience and/or scientific research with solid theoretical underpinnings.
It’s a simple and quick process…
- Contact us via the form below. Let us know your asking about getting your course qualified.
- We'll ask you to send your course or a detailed course outline to us and tell us about the examination you give to your students or other ways you have them show competence.
- We review your matierals and get back to you with any questions or suggested additions we may have.
We believe in helping trainers provide quality training, it raises the quality level of us all and makes us all successful.